The Carbine Push Lock is the perfect choice for both metal and timber furniture and sliding cupboard doors.
Featuring a snap lock mode and a key retained mode, the Carbine Push Lock accepts restricted master key systems so it can integrate with any existing system.
|CPU-1NCCP||Push Lock NC||No Cylinder|
|CPU-1CPKD||Push Lock KD||Keyed to Differ|
|CPU-1CPKA1||Push Lock KA1||Keyed alike KA1|
- Chrome Plate Finish
- Uses a standard 530 cylinder
- Can accept a 6 pin key
- One cam which is double sided (key retain side & snap lock side)
- Four mounting holes available
- Easy to remove the cylinder by undoing the four screws
- Stainless steel fixing screws
- 12mm locking pin (M4 Pin extension can be used is the retainer pin is not long enough to secure the sliding door or draw)
- Available in no cylinder, keyed to differ, and keyed alike
- Anti-shimming front face
- 67.65mm width unlocked position
- 54mm width locked position
- 31.9mm barrel diameter
- Full instructions supplied
Innovation in lock design
All Carbine locks are developed in collaboration with some of Australia’s most talented and visionary locksmiths. It’s your guarantee of superior quality, versatility and ease-of-installation.
For full complete range visit:
1300 361 718
SYDNEY • MELBOURNE • BRISBANE • PERTH • ADELAIDE • AUCKLAND