3 different modes of operations.
A range of high-quality locks designed for glass showcase cabinets. Carbine’s Showcase Locks feature a modular, easy-retrofit design that also enables three different modes of operation.
|CSL-1SC||Showcase Lock Satin Chrome KD||Keyed to Differ|
|CSL-1SCKA1||Showcase Lock Satin Chrome KA1||Keyed alike KA1|
|CSL-1SCKA2||Showcase Lock Satin Chrome KA2||Keyed alike KA2|
|CSL-1SCKA3||Showcase Lock Satin Chrome KA3||Keyed alike KA3|
|CSL-1SCKA20||Showcase Lock Satin Chrome KA20||Keyed alike KA20|
|CSL-1NCSC||Showcase Lock No Cyl Satin Chrome||No Cylinder|
|CSL-1BL||Showcase Lock Black KD||Keyed to Differ|
|CSL-1NCBL||Showcase Lock Black NC||No Cylinder|
- Uses a standard 530 cylinder
- Includes modular inserts to allow 3 modes of operation
- Snap lock mode where the cylinder is simply pushed to lock
- Lock open / closed mode where the key is used to lock the pin in place
- Key retain mode where the key is held in the lock when open
- Stainless steel locking pin
- Retro fits for most common models
- Keyed to differ, less cylinder and keyed alike models available
- Available in finishes of satin chrome and black powder coat
Innovation in lock design since 2002
All Carbine locks are developed in collaboration with some of Australia’s most talented and visionary locksmiths. It’s your guarantee of superior quality, versatility and ease-of-installation.
For full complete range visit:
1300 361 718
SYDNEY • MELBOURNE • BRISBANE • PERTH • ADELAIDE • AUCKLAND