Spring Butt Hinge
The Carbine Door Spring Butt Hinge provides an automatic closing butt hinge. It’s not a spring hinge and it’s not a butt hinge — it’s a combination of both. This provides a wide range of applications on smaller type doors of up to 50kg.
The tension on the spring within the hinge can be adjusted using an allen key (supplied with product) placed in the top of the hinge. Once the correct tension is achieved, it is retained by a pin. In some cases, this eliminates the need to install a door closer.
- Ideal for internal situations where a door needs to remain closed but not secured, but does not substitute for a door closer
- Sold in sizes of 75mm and 100mm
- A sturdy hinge of 2.5mm thickness
- Weight capacity of 38kg with 2 hinges, 50kg with 3 hinges
- Available in satin chrome finish
A hinge bolt for timber and aluminium doors.
- Provides extra security on a door with loose pin hinges when fixed to the hinge side of the door
- Simple to install
- It has an extra back post for greater strength
- Satin Chrome finish
Innovation in lock design
All Carbine locks are developed in collaboration with some of Australia’s most talented and visionary locksmiths. It’s your guarantee of superior quality, versatility and ease-of-installation.
For full complete range visit:
1300 308 745
SYDNEY • MELBOURNE • BRISBANE • PERTH • ADELAIDE • AUCKLAND