The Carbine Disc Padlock is an innovative solution that provides more security against bolt cutter attacks.
All dimensions are in mm – RRP inc. GST
Perfect for hasp & staples on gates, roller doors, sheds, cabinets and much more.
Available in keyed to differ and keyed alike
Note the Carbine Disc Padlock is not rekeyable to other systems.
This range of round padlocks is great to be installed on hasps & staples as it provides no real opportunity to get to the shackle with bolt cutters, thus providing added security.
General Use | CD70
Security: (3.5 / 5) Endurance: (3.5 / 5) Weather Resistance: (4.5 / 5)
- Laser welded stainless steel body and can be used in many external situations
- Pin tumbler cylinder made of brass
- Double ball shackle locking
- Padlock has a body diameter of 70mm with a thickness of 30mm
- Shackle diameter of 11mm, shackle depth of 25mm and shackle opening of 23mm
Our Display Packaging
All Carbine locks are developed in collaboration with some of Australia’s most talented and visionary locksmiths. It’s your guarantee of superior quality, versatility and ease-of-installation.
1300 308 745
SYDNEY • MELBOURNE • BRISBANE • PERTH • ADELAIDE • AUCKLAND